Friday, December 21, 2012

Ronaldo All About Respect



Cristiano Ronaldo is relishing his return to Manchester, three years after being sold to Real Madrid for a record transfer fee of £80 million.

Old Trafford will host the second leg of United's clash with Ronaldo's Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League, and Red Devil's supporters have been assured by the man himself of a respectful return.

"I still speak with Ferguson. I miss him a lot, and I miss Manchester United. I felt very good there; it was like a family, stated Ronaldo. He went on to confirm, "I won't celebrate if I score against United,"

Ronaldo is known to flex his muscles when celebrating a goal-- the Portuguese midfielder's cocky swagger will not be on display on the night..

"I had six great years there and am still friends with my team-mates. It is thanks to Manchester United that I am here playing for Real Madrid. Without them, I wouldn't be the player I am today," Ronaldo expressed to a Spanish newspaper.

Expect a positive reception by United fans when their former number seven takes to the field in March. But, if he scores, the boo birds will rain down in full force.



No comments:

Post a Comment